If you’re looking for something different than any other tremolo out there, Loma Prieta is for you.
- Harmonic & Standard Tremolo Modes
- 4 Waveform Modes: Sine, Square, Ramp Up, Ramp Down
- 4 Momentary Modes: Tap Tempo, LoFi, Distortion, Doubletime
- On-board gritty overdrive
- Depth and Mode sensitive LED’s
- Full expression capabilities
- Internal Dip for External Tap
- Passionately hand-crafted in U.S.A.
Sine wave shakes and gritty earthquakes. Derived from the infamous earthquake of 1989, The CopperSound Loma Prieta tremolo is a gritty, Harmonic Tremolo pedal with four Wave-Shape modes (Sine, Square, Ramp Up, and Ramp Down), determined to rumble the ground beneath your feet. Each mode can be used in conjunction with our momentary “Shift” Footswitch, which engages Tap Tempo, as well as Lo-Fi, Feedback Distortion, and Double-Time effects. The onboard Grit control allows you to add some sweet-sounding dirt to the tremolo circuit, with enough gain on tap to strike a 10 on the Richter Scale. Our EXP input allows you to easily control the rate of the tremolo using a standard expression pedal, or plug a mono patch cable into the EXP Input, and flip the internal DIP switch to engage external Tap Tempo. The mini toggle switch on Loma’s top side allows you to go from Harmonic Tremolo to a more standard style of tremolo; this is reflected by the Tap Tempo LED (Red for Harmonic, Yellow for Standard). Emulate the earthquake itself!
Dimensions: 4.72″ x 3.71″
Power Consumption: 9V @ 30mA. | 12V @ 30mA.